About Contrast Ltd
A FENSA registered company installing throughout the UK, our head office is based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex with a regional office in Birmingham and specialised teams throughout the country. We supply and fit quality replacement double glazed windows, doors and conservatories with 21st century living in mind.
Our directors have vast experience and diverse knowledge within all aspects of the industry, and are committed to producing high quality products, supported by a customer oriented and personal approach.
After moving into the Insurance industry in recent years, Contrast Ltd is becoming a highly recognised and well-respected sub-contractor. Extremely professional, Contrast Ltd liaise with surveyors on privately owned properties covering all aspects of insurance damage to homes, anything from flood, fire, storm and water damage. Our well-trained and polite operatives ensure a smooth, high-end finish with our office back-up staff and management ensuring all facets of the on-going work are covered, keeping resident and insurance companies well informed with progress-of-works.
Along with our focus to provide a complete specialist service to home insurance companies, Contrast Ltd are proud to be recognised by housing associations and other bodies to undertake a varied portfolio of projects, working closely with the tenant and surveyors.
10 reasons to choose Contrast
- Extensive knowledge within the double-glazing and building sector and what’s on trend.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest eco and sustainable products, and security issues, relating to properties and insurance policies.
- Experts in working exclusively within the Insurance Claims Industry.
- Professional quality of works undertaken, particularly in line with working alongside the Housing Association Sector for many years.
- Liaise direct with insurance loss adjustment companies on clients’ behalf to ensure an efficient and effective transition from claim to completion.
- Liaise between insurance loss adjustment company and client to ensure expert completion of works to be undertaken, and resolve any disputes, if required on behalf of client.
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
- Very high standards of fitting, repair and restoration.
- Adhere to strict industry guidelines.
- A reputable, trusted and well-respected team of directors, back-office staff, fitters and installers.
Contact us today to arrange a visit from one of our specialist advisors or attach a PDF drawing or location image, for review and bespoke quotation.