What we collect:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service.
- Name and job title (if applicable)
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather:
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used as a point of contact by us and retained for the duration of the partnership/relationship ‘Contract’ between us and you.
- Personal information is retained for the duration of the Contract and we retain and use this data to:
- provide and maintain our service;
- provide customer support;
- deliver work for you as contracted to do so;
- process payments;
- you have given us permission;
- comply with the law.
- For the duration of the Contract, data is stored:
- behind firewalls and on secure servers with restricted employee access; and/or
- held within hard copy files and secured in locked filing cabinets with restricted employee access.
- Data is retained until such time that the ‘Contract’ is terminated/concluded. We are however, obligated to retain some data (name and address details) to comply with accountancy and Tax laws of country of origin (“UK”).
Our promise to you:
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
- We will inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not.
- You are entitled to review your personal details and those that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that it is correct and accurate and, request deletion. Requests can be made to email@example.com.
- Contrast will not use your personal information other than to provide a contracted service.
Links to other websites:
We aim to minimise waste production throughout the Company and operate within full compliance of Environmental Law. Through continued training and support, we can identify areas of waste production throughout the Company in order to manage processes ensuring compliance and adopting best practice at every stage.
By also choosing and using companies and manufacturers who are similarly committed to the environment and, where practicable, Contrast strive towards the continual reduction of waste. All our products adhere to strict guidelines and materials; wood, fiberglass, steel or composites are engineered and selected for lasting durability to ensure the least possible impact on our eco-system. As such, Contrast Limited are the creators of eco energy plus.
As our commitment to sustainability, it is Contrast’s commitment to reuse and recycle any materials which are commercially viable and those which would otherwise go to landfill thus minimising the production and overall level of waste produced. This ethos is encouraged throughout the Company thus cultivating a successful work ethic within the whole business; direct employees, trades and sub-contractors.